1 15 oz can black beans, rinsed
2 tbsp lemon juice (I used the juice of one medium lemon)
1 clove garlic
1 1/2 tbsp tahini
3/4 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp paprika
1 tbsp olive oil
MIX IT UP!
1. Rinse and heat your black beans until warm.
2. Peel and chop the garlic clove. I use 1 clove. You can certainly add more to your taste.
3. Remove beans from pot and add to food processor.
4. Add garlic and all other ingredients to food processor.
5. Pulse until mixed into a paste.
6. Please in air tight container and refrigerate. Enjoy!